Главная Новости Погода Каталог Справка Афиша Работа Недвижимость Авто Объявления Форум Опросы Юмор TV Поиск  

Форумы Абакана

Войти на форум

Правила форума

Техника в быту / Can leather jacket get wet

Adams
оставлено: 24.03.2318:49
Although leather jackets are strong but also somewhat water-resistant, they are not totally waterproof. It's essential that you take some steps to safeguard the leather of your leather jacket if it gets wet.Then, try carefully wiping the jacket dry with a fresh, absorbent towel to get away of any extra water. To dry the jacket, avoid using a hair drier or any other direct heating element as this might damage the leather to crack or stiffen.

A leather jacket should also not be exposed to intense heat or sunshine because this may lead the leather to fade or loose its natural oils. Instead, put the jacket in a place with good ventilation and let it completely dry. It may be better to bring your real leather jacket to a professional leather cleaner if it is especially damp or has been thoroughly drenched in order to guarantee proper treatment and prevent damage.

basit6644
оставлено: 02.04.2317:54
It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! [url=https://www.turkey-visa-online.org/bs/proces-podnošenja-zahtjeva-za-tursku-vizu]Obrazac za prijavu vize za Tursku[/url]